Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Graduated!

I'm done with school! Grampa and mamama came along, but the class started a little weird because the other class was taking really long.

I was a little nervous. Mama said something about performance anxiety, whatever that is.


We're not used to being in the hall without our mats so everyone was sliding all over.


The teacher had us walk back and forth a lot because that was something we could all do out there.


Finally we're in our class! Look at me go!


I told you I behave when there's treats involved.



All done!

8 comments:

Alex Adams said...

Yay, Owen! Congratulations. I think your mommy should give you a big bowl of chicken as a celebratory treat. ;)

Haggis Chihuahua said...

Oh, the shame of it, Owen. You've done sold out to The Man. :(

Adam said...

Congrats, dinky dog! :D

*Treats*


Adam

Penguin said...

Alright Owen, congratulations.

You have done well, I noticed you do behave better than before.

weeghosties said...

Good boy!!

Owen said...

Thanks everyone!

Mama says we still have work to do because I jumped all over her friend last night. :(

Nadine said...

Congrats Owen!! You rock!!

AvDB said...

Congratulations. Didn't look too terribly traumatizing for you.

I also do things I wouldn't ordinarily do when there are treats involved.