Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm Not Strange, I'm Relaxed


There's a rumor going around that I'm weird. Or strange. Or something. I even got an award for it from Haggis, that cool Chihuahua who tries to help me out. (My mama got a couple awards too so it's not just me.)


There's a bunch of rules that go with this award, but my thumbs don't work the same as most bloggers so I'm just gonna steal what Haggis has:

The 'Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits' award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed. Congratulations.

Now you must go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers - strangers are always allowed) by nominating blogs run by strange folk. *Beware, some people don't like you to refer to them as strange... Try to avoid them if possible.

I'm not gonna nominate anyone because I think everyone who follows my blog is, by default, kinda weird, but if you want to see where this started, there's this last bit:

And, if you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you've received the award for your strangeness, she'll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.com (click on the award link on the home page)

Really I'm just super happy that I'm the only dog running the show here -- the crazy dog left yesterday!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Yay, congrats, Owen!

I'm on nomination number 6, now. Kinda worrying...

Adam

Adam said...

Ooh, forgot!


*Cuddles*

Adam

Owen said...

Six? I didn't think you're THAT strange!