My friend Adam -- the guy who gives the best tummy rubs -- gave me an award! I don't know what scribbling is but I love treats, so thanks.
I'm supposed to tell you ten things about me.
1. My fur is really soft but I don't like to be brushed. I guess I have good genes.
2. I love socks. Seriously. Can't have enough socks. Especially if they're dirty.
4. I have a brother and a sister but I haven't seen them in AGES.
3. My mama taught me how to shake, but I don't really understand why. It's not like I'm interviewing people.
6. My papa disappeared.
9. I don't let my mama out of my sight, but she's still left me alone a couple times and I panic because what if she disappears too?
5. I can run really fast love to sprint and run circles around people.
7. I went on my first plane ride this week. I was pretty scared and it was REALLY loud, but my crate kept me safe.
8. I LOVE bananas. And peanut butter. It drives me crazy when mama eats them together. It's like my head is gonna explode.
10. Once I get to know you I like to put my butt in your face. Isn't that how everyone makes friends?
Adam said I'm supposed to no-mi-nate people, but I don't know what that means so I'm just gonna tell you some of my friends. Janna and Avery and Erica and Natasha and Nadine and Lisa.
There's a picture too but I can't sit still long enough to figure it out.